Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homeopathic vs RX HCG

I have to get into this.  I'm angry and frustrated a lot of the time because of brilliant comments on the web - things like "Homeopathic can't work, it doesn't have HCG in it."

Well, it DOES work.  It works very well.  At a fraction of the price, and without needles.

Look. If you're one that gets off on the needles, or you want to pay more, or you're just convinced that you need Rx HCG, and it works well for you, fine.  Go for it. 

Personally, I didn't have an extra $300 or so just laying around that I was frantic to spend.  I did, however, have a friend in Dr. Tom, who gave me a couple of bottles of his HHCG product to try. 

No, there's no HCG in it.  It's a magnetic imprint.  The label says "water".  And I don't pretend to understand the science behind homeopathic medicine.  I'm a bookkeeper, not a doctor.  The truth is, even the scientists don't understand why it works, but they do understand that it does.  This is not a placebo effect.  You can read this article by an MD for more information.

But after starving myself for years - after working out like mad for years - after days and months and weeks of living on nothing but salad, with no results - after GIVING UP -

I released 35 pounds.

I'm struggling this round, but that has to do with ME and not the product.  I'd struggle if I was injecting.

There is no need to bash homeopathic.  Rx HCG works.  So does HHCG.  And the effectiveness is very similar.  Yes, your mileage may vary - some may do better on one than the other.  But they both work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment