Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things

I think I'm finally mastering my desire to stuff myself.  Finally.  The past couple of days have been much better.  Perhaps posting about emotional eating has helped!  I've become more aware of what I was doing, and that helped drop the craving.

I've also been using EFT to help with cravings. 

I don't usually eat during the day, and I have a good meal for dinner (usually a low carb Menu Mailer offering from Saving Dinner - Leanne has saved me more times than I can count).  I've taken to stashing apples in my office fridge, along with plenty of Crystal Light, water bottles, and Diet Coke. 

I'm riding a scooter around while the weather is good, which means I can't eat and ride at the same time.  For some reason, riding takes a lot out of me and wears me out, so I'm less likely to eat after a long day.

I'm still bouncing around on my weight, but I'm determined to conquer the cravings and master myself.

Only 27 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment