Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Will Not Age Gracefully - I'm Fighting It Every Step of the Way!

For the most part, I believe in doing things with grace and ease.

Aging (and weight gain) is not one of those things.

I remember the old TV commercials where the beautiful blonde model said, "I'm not going to grow old gracefully. I intend to fight it every step of the way!"

That's my philosophy. 

My birthday was Monday.  Somewhat to my shock, I'm now 44.  

I just bought some Olay anti-aging products, I'm going back on protocol shortly, I'm drinking tons of water, and have decided that I will look young and gorgeous for as long as I can. I'm also growing my hair out longer. 

If only I had Dolly Parton's budget!  I always admired her, and I love her statement, "If I see something saggin', baggin', or draggin,' I'm having it nipped, tucked or sucked!"  (She's also known for saying, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap."  I love Dolly.) 

And, as I said, I am going to skip the last post and start back on protocol again.  My last load day is scheduled for Monday.  I have set up my FridgeGraph account with a goal of 125 by the end of April. 

Here we go again!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment