Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How to begin with HCG

The first thing to do is to get your supply in.  I can't help with ordering or mixing information - I thought it was too difficult, so I opted for the homeopathic route.  You can purchase HHCG from me for $40 per bottle.  One dose in the morning, one at night.

The next thing is to get your mind straight.  WHY do you want to lose weight?  Just for looks?  For your health?  Are you prepared to spend three weeks on a very strict protocol with no cheating?  (I'll discuss cheating later.)  I've tried to do rounds under great emotional pressure.  It does not work.  I do too much emotional eating!  That's not to say that crises won't happen while you're on protocol, but I think spending some time preparing yourself mentally and emotionally is beneficial.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say it is vital.

Read Pounds and Inches.  And then read it again.  And print off the page with the list of allowed foods.  Pounds and Inches is your guide to your journey.  It's your textbook, your roadmap.  If you ask me questions, I'll refer to it.  (I love answering questions.  It makes me feel important, LOL)

As you read P&I, keep in mind that it was written in the 50s.  Some of the information in it may be dated (it is no longer necessary to avoid personal grooming products or makeup, for instance).

Look for HCG friendly recipes.  Some that claim to be HCG friendly are not.  But you'll want to be able to shake things up a bit from time to time.

Ask questions!  I'm offering support through this blog for anyone on any fitness and nutrition program, especially HCG.  Comment, and ask, and get the answers you need for success!

No comments:

Post a Comment