Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So far, so good!

I've recommitted to releasing the last little bit of weight.  It's been too easy lately to eat a bunch of foods that I know are going to pack on pounds (ice cream sandwiches, chocolate eclairs, and Nilla wafers have been my comfort foods of choice lately). 

So I'm back on protocol, and much to my surprise I released 4 pounds the first day. 

I've printed out my low-carb menu from Saving Dinner's Menu Mailer, and I've chosen my veggies.  I'm heading to the grocery store tomorrow.

I'm getting cucumbers that I can salt well for a crispy treat instead of potato chips.  Apples - trying different varieties.  Honeycrisps are delicious!  And a terrific treat is an apple dusted with cinnamon, perhaps with a little stevia.

I'm stocked up on yerba mate and herbal teas.  They are delicious with stevia to sweeten them and help me relax before bed. 

And I'm doing the acupuncture and EFT to help me control my cravings. 

So far, so good - I just have to take things one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment