Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Car is broken down

One of the accidental fallouts of having no car over the weekend is that I've walked and walked and walked.  7 miles yesterday.  5 miles today.  Walking is a great form of exercise - more so when you're hauling little kids along, and lugging bottles of water!

It's hard to believe that last year I was struggling to walk a mile, and now I have hiked to the summit of Mt Timpanogos (about 9 miles to the summit, one way - about 17 miles round trip) on August 21 and after that,  a little jaunt into American Fork on flat roads is nothing.

So today, I ate whatever I wanted.  I don't foresee a gain in the morning.  But I do need to drink more water - I have a headache from dehydration.  And I'm sunburned.

It's been about 3 weeks since ending my last round.  I'm beginning to think about starting another.

No comments:

Post a Comment