Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Public Humiliation diet

From Drew Magary over at Deadspin: The Public Humilation Diet


Actually, I don't see it as humiliation.  By posting his weight on Twitter, he held himself accountable - to himself and the rest of the cybersphere.

That's what I've been doing here.

Yes, weigh yourself every day.  Pounds sneak up on you and attack you when you're not looking.  Usually when you've got your nose in the Doritos bag wondering where they all went.  Every day.

Eating after 6 is a challenge for me.  Mostly because I don't eat during the day.  And it's usually after 6 by the time I get home, and nearly 8 by the time I get dinner on the table.  But the idea is just to not sit in bed and chow down on cookies and Doritos.

And I 100% agree with making sure everything you eat is awesome.  If you're going to spend the calories, why not eat the best?  The most delicious foods are made with simple ingredients.  Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment