Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Trainer

I have been working with trainer Michael Banks lately to really work on my health, eating, and exercise.  I've only lost 8 pounds so far - but I've shed 3 inches in the waist, my size 4 jeans are zipping up easily, and all of my shirts are loose in the tummy area.

I've even lost size in my feet!

It's not easy - working with Michael is hard work.  Personal training 1-2 days a week.  Attending his class 3 times a week.  Monitoring what I eat (he insists I don't eat enough).  Avoiding sugar.  Drinking a gallon of water a day.  Running every evening. 

But the results!

I have a darling little black dress in my closet that I can't quite wear yet.  It's very tight still, in the tummy, but when I do wear it, jaws will drop and heads will turn.

I can't wait!  When I get there, I'll post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment